ABOUT TJ SWIM:
TJ SWIM is one of Australia’s leading swimwear labels with an extraordinary global following and strong online presence.
The label’s cutting edge designs are bold yet timeless, featuring cheeky Brazilian coverage and 80’s inspired high cut styles. TJ SWIM is known for it’s fashion forward bikinis and swimsuits that cater to all body types, empowering women from all around the globe to look and feel their absolute best.
TJ SWIM has experienced significant, profitable year-on-year growth in just 5 years, mainly through its online channel and is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join us in our next stage of growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful applicant must be passionate about all things digital marketing and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing growth strategies across digital channels to increase usage and commercial performance. As an experienced and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager, you will align with TJ SWIM's values, aesthetic vision and goals.
- Responsible for driving high value traffic through the management and strategy of digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM and social.
- Own the email marketing strategy, coordinate EDM creative development and deployment, segmentation strategies, re-engagement and the acquisitions of new sign-ups.
- Manage all paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Search etc)
- Develop, scale & manage the TJ SWIM digital marketing strategy
- Optimise campaigns via creative A/B testing, segmentation, CRM
- Work with the product department to creatively release new offers. Liaise with company directors - providing feedback, revisions and meeting deadlines
- Contribute to the marketing calendar
- Lead marketing and ecommerce strategies to ensure they are in line with TJ SWIM branding and vision.
- Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities and new channels to grow revenue and increase conversion.
- Be across industry and ecommerce trends to help the business continue to adapt and grow
- Report on all digital channels and their associated communities through careful monitoring and reporting on engagement, conversion, optimization and competitors weekly
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing/e-commerce role
- A Qualification/Degree in Digital Marketing AND/OR related field
- A solid understanding of marketing on both an organic level and paid advertising level, driving brand awareness, engagement and ROAS
- Exceptional digital marketing skills – specifically SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising, email marketing and lead generation activities that demonstrate ROAS
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo
- Strong knowledge of analytic platforms, in particular Google Analytics
- The ability to demonstrate a successful track record of management of digital marketing strategy and execution for a brand
- Experienced in building growth across international markets
- Experience in channel plan
- A specialist understanding of all major social media platforms and analytics to deliver ROI
- Ability to analyse data & use results to grow the brand
- Copywriting skills
- Excellent time management, with the ability to meet targets & deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Self-starter who knows how to juggle multiple priorities and build strong relationships
- Creative eye and attention to detail. Thinks outside the box when generating integrated ideas
- Highly motivated & positive attitude
- Confidence and hunger for business development
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
- Long term career progression with a growing company
- Work-Life balance (8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday)
- Fun events throughout the year
- Staff discounts (50% off)
- Working within a positive and uplifting environment, with a small yet fun team
- Opportunity to be part of a rapid international expansion
Easy access to transport (2-minute walk to the to the nearest train station)
Sound like the job for you? APPLY NOW!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & a cover letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position.
Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
POSITION: Full-time, Permanent
WHERE: Marrickville, NSW, Australia